Case Management is open Monday - Friday 8 a.m. until 4:30 p.m. (Except Holidays). For more information please call (504) 592- 6580.
Our Case Management team is made up of social workers and case managers who are here to help you and your family with special needs such as discharge planning, home care, planning for assisted living or nursing home placement, financial counseling, referrals to community resources and support groups.
Social Workers and Case Managers manage the following services and responsibilities:
- Discharge Planning
- Utilization/Financial Management
- Insurance Questions/Verification of coverage and benefits
- Medicare and Social Security information
- Medicaid information
Advocacy and Patient Education
- Case Coordination
- Transition Management
- Post-care follow up
- Psychosocial evaluations and treatment planning
- Advanced Directives
- Abuse assessment and reporting