Patient Safety & Notice of Privacy Practices
As a patient at New Orleans East Hospital, your safety is our primary concern. We pride ourselves in making our best effort to:
- Provide you with a safe and secure environment.
- Develop guidelines which enable our staff to perform their jobs carefully and competently.
- Use effective and safe technologies and practices.
- Respond to your needs in a timely fashion.
- Answer your questions and provide you with information regarding your treatment and changes in your treatment that may be ordered by your physician.
Notice of Privacy Practices
This notice describes how health information about you may be used and disclosed and how you can get access to this information. Please review it carefully. If you have any questions about this Notice, please contact the Privacy Officer at (504) 592-6595 or by mail at 5620 Read Blvd, New Orleans, Louisiana 70127.
>> Back to Patient and Visitors